As a child, I was fascinated with magic and wanted to know how it all works. I would pretend to be a wizard and say ‘Abracadabra’ ! Imagine my surprise when I recently learned that the meaning of Abracadabra. ‘I create as I speak’. As an adult, I believe the most appropriate word to describe magic is ‘manifesting’. You use words to manifest your reality. The power contained within your speech is real.
Words have power, so pay attention and use them wisely.
Transform your speech to empower yourself:
* Replace I should with I could
* Replace it is too difficult with it takes time
* Replace it is not my fault with I take responsibility
* Replace why me? with it is my journey of learning
* Replace it is a problem with it is an opportunity
* Replace life is a struggle with life is an adventure
* Replace I hope with I know
* Replace if only with next time
* Replace what will I do with I know I can handle it
* Replace it is terrible with it is an experience
Thoughts have energy. Negative thoughts create negative events. Positive thoughts create positive results. The energy of thought is either stored in physical structures or is transmitted into the universe, it never dies.
All physical reality is made up of vibrations of energy. Your thoughts too are vibrations of energy. This is not a concept or theory, but rather the startling new reality that quantum physics now reveals to us. Your thoughts have a powerful influence; they affect what happens to you. To know this is to know something great.
*The nature of thought energy – yoga